Saturday, February 23, 2013

Having Acquired A New Style...

Hi. Remember me? I think I'm back.

I took a break from blogging for a year, as you may have noticed, and I've just decided to come back to it. However, I'm taking a different approach. Now, this will be about Life And What Goes On In It. Because frankly, I don't think I'm interested in a blog only about crochet.

If that wasn't evident from the year-long hiatus.

So, here I am.

--

Right now I may or may not have a migraine. I definitely have a headache. Sensitivity to light and a strong sensitivity to sound are making me miserable. So I've spent most of the day horizontal, with a short break in the middle to make mac-and-cheese.

In order to distract myself from the headache, I've been knitting. I'm getting bored with this single lace repeat that is supposedly a headband. I may go dig out a crocheted purse that needs to be seamed and lined, for the practice. I have never lined a purse before in my life. Eesh.

Or I might go bake cookies. You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments: I love hearing from you!