Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Today Has Been A Day

Yeah, I think that's about all I can say about it.

Ian woke me up at quarter to ten with a bunch of text messages, which hasn't happened in a while.  We had some plans change and he wanted to let me know, so that was nice.  (And that reminds me, I need to pay my phone bill.  Hang on.  ...Okay I'm back, having discovered that I have my credit card number memorized, so that's fun.)  I decided to hang it all and get up, and actually fixed my bed and showered and had breakfast (all of these things are unusual; the shower thing because I tend to do it at night).

Mom took me out to lunch at P.F. Chang's, and we forgot to take pictures, so here is me in the car with the leftovers.


On the way home we swung by Target to see if the $10 bras are good enough for me since I've needed new bras for literally months but I don't feel like spending $30-$50 on bras that are actually my size.  30C is impossible to find in the US (although apparently the UK has them in supermarkets??), and 32B (an equivalent cup size with a larger band) is not much better.  Oh well.  Anyway the bras fit just fine but the color selection was not great -- translation: they were out of hot pink -- so I went home and ordered four of them online instead, which saved me $11.50 plus I got free shipping.  They should be here sometime between Monday and Thursday.  I am impatient.

At some point during the afternoon, probably while I was discussing the bras with Mom, my brother was going upstairs and said, "Uh, Lissa?  There's a lot of blue yarn on the stairs..." and my stomach dropped.  I've been working on Wibbley Wobbley Timey Wimey on the couch in the gameroom and I was halfway through a row when I put it down, so if Percy (our 11-month toy poodle) had been dragging it around it would be practically destroyed.  Thankfully, he had only gotten into my room and found a new ball.  Unfortunately, that ball looked like this:


It took less than an hour to end up looking like this though:


So I'm not too upset.

All in all, it hasn't been a particularly exciting day.  But at least my bed is fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments: I love hearing from you!